Welcome to events, activities, hikes, and adventures in Crowsnest Pass and the Castle Provincial and Wildland Park.
- This event has passed.
Starry Sky Photography
May 25 @ 6:00 pm - May 26 @ 2:00 am$195
While on this evening photography adventure, you will experience a short, intermediate hike up to some good views to capture the sunset and milky way. Allow Uplift Adventures’ guide to spoil you, while you take in the tips and tricks from Bound for Mountain Photography. Snacks and warm drinks are included on this adventure.
Is this the adventure for you? This experience will take your photography skills to the next level. You may have dabbled in photography or you may have had your hand in night photography. However, you definitely own a camera that is not an iPhone. You also enjoy getting outside and you are fit enough to hike a small mountain with your gear. To really get a good photo, we will be up late, so make sure you get lots of sleep the night before.
Sign in: 6:00pm
Transport to trailhead: 6:30pm
Adventure Time: 6:30 – 12:00am
Arrive back at trailhead: 1:30am
Back in town: 2:00am*
* If it’s a good evening, expect that we may stay out later. Mean we are photographers!
* In field instruction from professional photographer
* On-trail snacks & warm beverages
* Safety equipment, such as bear spray, first aid kit, and emergency communication devices
* Use of hiking poles (upon request)
* A local, professional ACMG Guide
* Small group sizes
PRICE: $195/person + GST
PLEASE NOTE: 4 people minimum for this trip to occur
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar