* Personal gear – please dress for the weather
* Waterproof and warm layers
* Toque or other head wear
* Hand/toe warmers
* Waterproof boots
* Change of clothes for dinner/brunch (optional)
* Water (1L is recommended)
* Additional snacks, if you wish
* On-trail snacks
* On-trail tea or hot chocolate
* Use of hiking poles (upon request)
* A local, professional ACMG Guide
* Small group sizes.
Each adventure is quite different; however, we always have a pocket-full of snacks for those that might get hangry.