Snowshoe, Wine & Tapas
We will explore by snowshoe a beautiful creek bed that is rich in the history and culture of Crowsnest Pass. Allow our guide to tell stories while experiencing the winter wonderland and take in the views at this local’s favourite outdoor spot. After building up an appetite, pick from a variety of small plates designed especially for your adventure. Pair it with one of the our carefully chosen wines and you have the recipe for a perfect evening.
PICK FROM 4 DATES THIS WINTER
Sunday, December 9
Saturday, January 19
Sunday, February 17
Saturday, March 30
* Personal gear – please dress for the weather
* Waterproof and warm layers
* Toque or other head wear
* Hand/toe warmers
* Waterproof boots
* Change of clothes for dinner/brunch (optional)
* Water (1L is recommended)
* Additional snacks, if you wish
* Dinner or brunch
* On-trail tea or hot chocolate
* Use of hiking poles (upon request)
* A local, professional ACMG Guide
* Small group sizes.
Each adventure is quite different; however, we always have a pocket-full of snacks for those that might get hangry.