Uplift Adventures - Crowsnest Pass, Castle Provincial & Wildland Parks
We have adventures for all levels. You will be learning on these adventures, either about flora and fauna, culture, history or technical skills. Our guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and fun.
- August 13 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- August 13 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- August 14 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- August 14 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- August 14 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- August 15 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- August 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- August 15 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- August 16 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- August 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accredited & Recognized through:
Our adventures become experiences while we pride ourselves on unique and educational activities. Uplift Adventures often partners with other small business owners in our community to provide an overall exceptional experience. We offer high quality, unforgettable moments. We are proud to call Crowsnest Pass our home and want to share the beauty of this area with others.
Join a skill-building workshop to build your confidence. Our guides are accredited guides with the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides, have a degree in environmental science and has several years of backcountry and remote experience.
RENT BACKCOUNTRY GEAR
We have tents, sleeping bags, backpacks and more to rent!
LEARN ABOUT THE AREA FROM A LOCAL
To provide an exceptional experience, our guides pride ourselves on being passionate-outdoor nerds. We spend several hours preparing and studying for each adventure to give you the best knowledge about the area.
Get inside details about southwest Alberta by signing up for our newsletter.
We want to thank you for signing up by:
- Letting you know about our 'Top 7 Things To Do When Visiting the Town of Crowsnest Pass'
- We will give you a 10% off coupon for your adventure choice with Uplift Adventures
- By being a valued customer, we will keep you up-to-date on activities and you will be the first to know about our sales.
"Never have I met more knowledgeable outdoor people, not just technical information, but fun bits too. Always a learning experience!"Trevor Lewis
"I had the pleasure of being involved in two sessions of snowshoeing this winter with PPK. This was an amazing program that Heather was a leader for. I not only learned snowshoeing techniques, but was educated in winter hazards, navigation, wildlife and plant life. Not only was it fun but it was educational and gave me a greater sense of confidence in the winter wilderness. Thank you Heather."Bev Cervo
"Jon and Heather are more than guides, they are educators too. On an excursion with them you will learn about the geography, geology, plants, and animals of the area too."Sarah Gallant
"Heather and Jon are confident, fun, and knowledgeable guides who know a lot about the outdoors and wilderness. I have learned new things and had fun doing it while on their trips - highly recommended!"Kayla Green